Intense pain in upper abdomen, history of renal stone. Also pain in supra-clavicular region. Advice?

Hi I have intermittent pain in my left supra-clavicular region. No palpable lymphadenopathy . No history of malignancy . Negative skin TB test this year. No fever. Recently I had cold with a lot of coughing. Some associated pain in my left side upper abdomen front and back. Pain increases in intensity with breathing. It starts suddenly, lasts ~1-2h and then is gone. Remote history of renal stone . Currently no blood in urine
Asked On : Thu, 21 Mar 2013