Intense pain in the right ear after swimming. Swimmer's ear? Home remedies?

After jumping in a pool yesterday, I have intense pain in my right ear. I tried cleaning it, popping it, letting gravity work on it/drain it, and putting a cotton ball in it. It is still very uncomfortable. Late last night, before i went to bed, I tried popping it once again and experienced extreme pain, much worse than when it began initially. Is it swimmers ear? Are there any home remedies I can try, or should I see my doctor?
Asked On : Fri, 3 Aug 2012