Intense pain in the lower abdomen

i am 375 werks along im so ready anywaysi have been having random pains some minor cramps and some are intense pains in the lower abdomin that last up to 10 mins i am also swollen and it wont go away no matter hoe long my feet are propped up if i put pressurr on a certain spot it leave an indention for awhile any ideas on if i should go get checkd or is it all normal i am 37.5 werks along im so ready anywaysi have been having random pains some minor cramps and some are intense pains in the lower abdomin that last up to 10 mins i am also swollen and it wont go away no matter hoe long my feet are propped up if i put pressurr on a certain spot it leave an indention for awhile any ideas on if i should go get checkd or is it all normal
Asked On : Mon, 13 Jun 2011
welcome to healthcaremagic
you should immediately go for a check up
it seems you are having some problems that may be related to high blood pressure or anaemia
you need a check up and proper treatment
you are approaching your date of delivery
take care
be careful to keep note of your foetal movements