Intense pain due to tear on the anus post removal of fissure, internal hemorrhoid, no relief with medicines. Quick remedy?

My 19 year old daughter had an internal hemohorrid removed , she developed a fissure after this , the doctor fixed this , but now she has a little tear on her anus , he is gone for the weekend and my daughter is in a lot of pain despite her medication and is trying to avoid going to the bathroom , today is Saturday and we need to hold out until Monday to see him ...what could we do to help her a little ?
Asked On : Tue, 10 Apr 2012