Have anal fissure, internal hemorrhoids. Have not had bowel movements. Any way to get this out without pain?

I havent had a BM for almost 3 weeks now.. i have an anal fissure a sentinel pile, internal hemorrhoids and i need to have a sphincterectomy done. Iv been dealing woth this off and on for years now but its just gotten unbearable within the past 3 or 4u month. The urge to go is there but the stool is so large and impacted that i just cant stand the horrible pain and uts almost to the point were the pain is so bad tht it seems like even why i try to work past it my body wont let me. Iam terrified and in an indescribable amount of pain. If i have tried so many thing you wouldnt even believe the extent tht iv gone to help it and iv seen a gastro but he didnt help me. Is there anyway to get this out without pain? Or is there a way tht my gastro may b able to get it out of me mwithout putting me through that psin?
Asked On : Sun, 5 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  11 Awaiting Answer