Intense pain due to blow on the lower back near waistline. X-ray of lumbar sacral spine showed mild narrowing. Is it worrisome?

I m a girl of 19years old. I got a blow few days ago on the lower back near waistline. Since the pain wasn t reducing for a few couples of days i was recomended for an X-Ray analysis. My X-ray report of Lumbo sacral Spine (AP/LAT) L5-S1 disc space is mildly narrowed. Straightening of lumber lordosis , Verterbral body heights, density, alignment, pedicles and posterior elements normal. I would like to know what is the actual nature of my sufferings. Will it be going to be something really worrysome...???
Asked On : Sat, 14 Jul 2012