Intense pain after strenuous exercise, difficulty in deep breathing, constant pain in right side of chest. Cause of concern?

Hi. Yesterday I did some strenuous exercise after not working out in a while. This included cardio, lower body workout and abs. I found the AB workout particularly difficult and imagined that I would be sore today... But I am in so much pain. My legs are really painful, but I know it s just a matter of time and stretching . I am concerned about my abs though. I struggle to breath in deeply and have a constant pain just below and in my right side of my chest area... I am very worried. Should I be? Many thanks, Natalie
Asked On : Tue, 11 Sep 2012