Intense dizziness and headache after excessive alcohol consumption, suspicion of liver intoxication, elevated hep B anti hps. Any ideas?

Hello, about 13 days ago I drank alot of alcochol and I have been dizzy with a slight headache since then. I have been to the doctor he said it is probably liver intoxication, that it will go away, that was a week ago. I did a bunch of blood tests everything seems normal accept my hep B anti hps was 93. This happened about 2 months ago as well, the doc gave me, b6 dramin (portuguese), which I took for a week and the dizzyness went away. Any clue what it could be? Is this normal because of alcohol consumption? I have drank alot in the past years, never had this happen before.
Asked On : Mon, 27 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  15 Awaiting Answer