Intense bone pain, spells of sharp pain in head, intermittent sharp pain in eye, bulging vein on temple. Cause?

Hi, i have many health issues, mainly degenerative. Lately joints so bad and have a lot of bone pain . I have peripheral neuropathy , hashimotos with hypothyroidism(odd because so skinny). Lately nervous because last summer 2 odd things happened. Even thought could that have been mini stroke . Also 1 night had very sharp lightning bolt like shock in head. My question is left side of left eye has sharp intermittent pain. Temple area sinking in, outer left eye too, and sometimes can see line run down cheek. A vein bulges out near it, and left side head sore to touch and get odd feelings. It s scary.
Asked On : Sun, 13 Jan 2013