Inserted hands in a sex worker's vagina. What are the chances of contracting AIDS?

Hello Sir, I feel very regretted for what I have done today, I went to a prostitute today and I don t know whether she is affected with AIDS or any other related diseases(may be affected). I have inserted my fingers into her vagina and rubbed for sometime, other than that I haven t had any sexual intercourse or kissing with her. I am really scared whether I got affected with AIDS/HIV?? Please tell me ASAP. Thanks, Ram
Asked On : Wed, 2 Jan 2013