Inserted Copper-T, bleeding started with unbearable back pain. Sonography showed cyst. Surgery needed?

i have a kid age 7 months. 2 months after delivery i have inserted copper t, after that i started bleeding again n again with back ache and abdomen pain.. so we remove copper t in month of feb.. at that time we also done sonography and we found 7 cm dermoid cyst in right ovary.. after removing copper t my bleeding was totally stopped.. now i am having unbearable back ache.. now gynecologist told us to do blood test - CA 125, and we need to do surgery as this cyst is with solied component in it.. i wanted know is this surgery necessary?? and can my cyst reduce by size?? and why doctor suggest us the above mentioned blood test??
Asked On : Mon, 22 Apr 2013