Insect bites on arms, legs and torso. On advantan and quellada scabies treatment. Bed bugs?

Hi, My name is Ruth. I have insect bites on my arms, legs and torso - they are red lumps with a puncture mark in the middle. I tried a stop itch cream from the supermarket did not really work so went to local GP whom gave me Advantan and also Quellada scabies treatment for body. I am still itching and so is my scalp . I have also been renovating my house. My mattress is about 10 years old. Is it bed bugs?? Thanks, Ruth:)
Asked On : Mon, 24 Dec 2012