Inner ear stabbing pain after a jog and drink. Why is scalp there tender? Anxiety based?

Hi I woke up today had a glass of cold water and a cup of coffee and some yougurt. I than went for an 8 mile run. I came home and had a glass of cold I ve tea. I took my first sip and it felt like someone stabbed my in my inner ear and with every sip after the same thing. I took a nap and when I woke up I tried to have a glass of room temp h20 and the same thing and than I brushed my hair and I noticed that behind my left ear my scalp is very tender so basically left lower scalp ear very tender. I m a 34 year old woman in good shape. I do have anxiety NOS that was diagnosed a few mths ago but I m in treatment and I feel great. My anxiety is so minimal know I often forget I have it. I know wierd somatic medical issues can result from having anxiety so that is why I mention it. I m hoping that nothing flew into my ear.
Asked On : Wed, 27 Jun 2012