Injury on elbow causing a vivid scar, considerable improvement with indiclav. Can I continue it for few days?

Hi, I met with a bike accident on the 19th of last month. An area above my left elbow had a vivid scar . Initially my doc prescribed cifran 500mg for 10 days, after that he prescribed INDCLAV 625 for 5 days. Now almost 90% of the would in healed, about 10% is still reddish. I stopped indclav 625 day before yesterday. Can I take it for another 3-5 days ? INDCLAV = amoxicillin 500 + clavulanic acid 125 MG.
Asked On : Mon, 8 Oct 2012