Injury in pectoral area, pain when taking deep breaths. Need for worry?

Yesterday, while playing basketball, a player lowered his shoulder directly into my pectoral area and at first I thought it would be just a sore. It occured last night around 10pm and last night I had pain when taking deep breaths or when breathing facing the ground. Woke this morning an pain is still very presebt when taking deep breaths and certain angles hurt a lot during regular breathing. Is it something to be worried about?
Asked On : Sat, 9 Feb 2013