Injured nose after a fall. Nasal congestion due to deviated septum. Can not take decongestants due to mitral valve prolapse. Further treatment?

I suffered a fall about 3 weeks ago and injured my nose. X-rays were taken, septum mid-line although a follow-up with ENT said there was a slight deviation towards the right which might not have happened from the accident. Am experiencing right-sided nasal congestion. Can only sleep on my left side to keep right side open. Stuffiness very bothersome during most days. Some days it feels like it's getting better then I go back to being congested. Cannot take decongestants due to mitral valve prolapse. Would appreciate your thoughts. Have follow-up with ENT in a week. Could swelling from trauma still be causing congestion? X-rays don't show much as far as actual fracture.
Asked On : Fri, 5 Apr 2013