Inflamed lymph-nodes, dry cough, lost voice, sinus. Taken Klarid. Will I be okay?

Hi I have had a cough for nearly 8 weeks. It started off with a tickly then dry cough. I was coughing mucus and then by sinuses became congested with plegm. The doctors advised inhalation and my chest is clear. I went back a second time and was given the same advise. So I took sudafed and dry cough medicine . The third time I went back I saw a different doctor who gave me Oxytetrocycline, this was about 3 weeks ago. Last week I went back and saw the doctor I saw in my first 2 visits who advised chest is clear and do inhalation. I requested if a chest Xray can be arranged. So last Wednesday I went for a Chest Xray. The nurse then said the doctor has advised me to make an appointment for the next day as my Xray report will be discussed. They will send it urgently as it usually takes 2-3 weeks. Later my doctor phoned back and advised me of 3 things; 1) If I can go in to the surgery and do a blood test as my lymph nodes seemed inflamed and Xray was not clear. 2) Doctor is arranging a CT Scan 3) arranging an appointment with the Infectious Diseases Clinic. Then in the weekend I lost my voice and felt really bad sinuse congestion and was constantly coughing mucus. So I went into Badger and was given Klarid 500mg Tablets (Clarrithromycin). Today the doctor phoned back and all blood tests (blood count etc) came back normal except ESR & CSR is raised. My Ct Scan scan I am awiting for appointment and my appointment with Infectious Diseases Clinic is next week. My doctor also suggested the Infectious Diseases clinic may do a biopsy of the lungs. The advise was vague. I am a bit concerned. Can you please advise.
Asked On : Fri, 8 Mar 2013