Infection near penis. Prescibed itraconazole, infection reoccurs on stopping it. Will mycoderm powder help?

i am having some infection near my penis area. i had consult dermatologist for the treatement. he suggest me to take the drug Itraconazole . It is quite effective. after taking this drug more than 5 months. as i stop to take the drug for only single day...the same problem of my infection starts...please suggest some good treament to treat the same. some are suggesting to take some powder form Mycoderm for the same.... Is it better way to take the drug for such infection?
Asked On : Mon, 18 Feb 2013