Infected with ovarian TB. Taking medicine. Had abdomen TB. Chances of recurring?

hello , my sister is infected from ovarian TB now days.she was also infected by abdomen TB before 10 years ago.plz tell me that is it curable or not or again happen in future also? at that time doctor treated DNC for stopping bleeding . once bleeding stopped but after 17-18 days it started again and doctor gave medicine to stop bleeding .and bleeding was stopped but after 8 days bleeding is going on very high flow past 3days. plz suggest me what should i do.her age is 37years.and having one child who is 13years old
Asked On : Wed, 30 Jan 2013