Infant with sound while breathing. Having acute respiratory infection. Taking duolin and flohale. Is long time nebulization safe?

My baby is 7 months old and has had some breathing sounds from the 1st month of birth. Since the last 1 month she is having cold which developed into acute respiratory infection with fever and loose motions. I have been nebulizing her for the last 14 days with 1 ml duolin mixed with ml flohale 2 times a day. The cold n cough is better but not eliminated. Also slight sounds of wheezing are still audible when she takes a feed. What should be the course of action now? I have given her all medicines for cold and is nebulizing for so long safe?
Asked On : Mon, 17 Dec 2012