Infant with red rashes on cheeks, folds of neck. Can I use calamine lotion on cheeks?

My 3 months old son is having red rashes more severely on his cheeks. He does not have fever or any other complains as such. Similar rashes in the folds of his neck is better now when I kept the area dry by applying lots of baby powder . However the cheeks are getting no better. Can I use calamine lotion on the cheeks? Is there any specific cal;amine lotion for 3 months old infant or the Lactocalamine lotion can be used? Thank you.
Asked On : Thu, 29 Nov 2012