Infant with mild fever, cough, given mucolite. Can i give sinarest with mucolite combined?

Hi , My baby is 50 days old he is having mild fever , cough ( sound like adult ) & cold, dr has given us Mucolite .5ml 2 times a day , Swich .8 ml 2 timess a day , sinarest .2 ml 3 times a day & crocin .6 ml 3 times ad day ,also we are giving astrocalcium & bevon drops regularly once in day . are this ok or this too much for 50 days baby , we are worring and thinking that we are giving many syrp, also is it gud to give Sinarest AF & Mucolite combined ?
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013