Infant with enlarged liver. Have difficulty in sleeping, intestinal gas. Anything to be concerned?

I was just told my 12 month old daughter has an enlarged liver . An x-ray was done as well as blood work - the latter was normal and we are waiting for an ultrasound . Ongoing problems with intestinal gas and sleep difficulties since starting solids at 6 month prompted us seeking medical attention. What could be causing this and is it possible that she just has a larger than normal liver or does it definetly indicate a problem?
Asked On : Mon, 3 Dec 2012