Infant suffering with heavy cough and cold, no relief with medicines. Blood test, CBC done. Suggestion?

Hi, I am Nitesh pant my 6 month old baby (Male) is suffring from heavy Cough & Cold from last 20 days. Doctors has prescribed the budacot 0.5 mg & livolin in nemolizer and prescribed asthlin syrup 2 times in a day, but these medicines are not affecting and his cough is not improved than doctor asked for the Blood test , Complete Blood Count (CBC) and his HB is only 8 point and Platelet is 570, Please suggest is it good ??? pls help and suggest
Asked On : Mon, 4 Feb 2013