Infant suffering from mastocytosis, on treatment. Deatils about mastocytosis please?

I am from New Delhi I need your prior help for my baby of 6 months who is suffering from mastocytosis( urticaria pagmantosa). His tratment is going on in noida but still i need your help. i have some questions in my mind if you can help me. Q Is there any risk factor in mastocytosis?? Q How long it will take to cure?? Q What precaution and extra care i have to take for my baby?/ Q Is there any mediacation because my doctor is saying it will go spontaneously ? Q What are the tests which are necessary for this desease?? Q My baby is only six month old so what will be my role for my baby to cure this desease?? Q What temperature is best for him?? Q Till today he is on top feed but now i am thinking for cow milk please suggest? Q Precaution is necessary until he will be cure or till life
Asked On : Wed, 11 Jul 2012