Infant spits up everything, cries a lot, has small hard mass under rib cage that is noticeable after feeds. Serious?

HI MY 2 MONTH OLD BABY HAS BEEN SPITTING UP AND CRIES LIKE SHE IS IN ALOT OF PAIN DOCTOR SAID IT WAS COLIC , I NOTICED THAT RIGHT UNDER HER RIB CAGE SHE HAS A SMALL MASS KIND OF HARD SOMETIMES ITS NOT THERE BUT ONCE SHE EATS HER STOMACH GETS BLOTTED AND I COULD FEEL THAT MASS AGAIN WHEN SHE SUCKS ON HER BOTTLE HER STOMACH SOUNDS EMPTY AND IT MAKES ALOT OF NOISE AND SHE SEEMS TO GET PAIN FROM THIS ALSO
Asked On : Sat, 26 Jan 2013