Infant on breast feeding has altered stool consistency, mucus in stool. Had pus cells. taking econorm and zinc. Lactose intolerant?

Hi, My son is 3 months and 18 days old. He is on exclusive breast feed. For the past 10 days his bowel movement changed from 2 times a day which used to be in mustard semi solid to 8-9 times a day, mostly green watery with mucus . Tried Zinc, enterogermina for the first 3 days and it didn t improve. Gave Walamycin with Zinc and enterogermina and the frequency reduced to 5-6 times a day. The Stool culture came negative and microscopy said Pus cells plenty in the beginning and Y day s report came as 4-6 cells/hpf. The reducing substance test is shown positive 1%. I have stopped all his medications and He is currently on Econorm and Zinc. Should I avoid milk and milk products from my diet. Is he tending towards Lactose intolerance?
Asked On : Thu, 28 Feb 2013