Altered stool consistency and yellowish urine. Food poisoning?

My textures of my stool clay color and my urine is a middle range yellow Is it possible that have food poisoning. Because I had a bite to eat last sday and about 5 hours afterwards I felt sick to my stomach The fellowing night I threw my dinner that I had the night beore . Had a slight temp but that has gone away . I feel fine . But I still have clay color stool and unrine still mid range color this happen last thrusday the 6th of April
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013