Infant having watery greenish stools, running nose. On formula with iron. No immunizations taken yet. Need to be worried?

My 8 month old daughter has had very loose/watery stool that has been greenish with stringy lines of black since last Thursday. She was fussy for a few days last week, is drooling a ton ( teething I m sure) but the sitter told me today she had really grey BM s 2X in 3 hrs with a blue speck in it (she thought could be a cupcake sprinkle I m sure she took a chunk out of a Nerf bullet my son left on the floor). Of note: She is formula fed Enfamil with Iron (yellow kind), she did get some raw hamburger that I did not know fell on the floor last Monday. She was extremely fussy last night and her nose was running clear (we live in a high allergen area), she is up to date on her immunizations , urine is dilute, no fever, no jaundice, no distended belly, no tender abdomen/no rigid abdomen. She is playful and happy.
Asked On : Fri, 6 Jul 2012