Infant having vomiting in the morning, reduced food intake, weight loss, sweating and fatigue. Suggestions?

My 6 month old baby has been vomiting every morning for 3 days. He is usually a good eater but now eats about a tenth of what he usually does throughout the day. He is still breastfeeding a little more than usual and drinking water with his solid meals. He is also sweating profusely especially in the morning before I give him his solid meal. He was born full term and has had no weight or other problems. He started solids at 4 1/2 months and has been fine up until now. Obviously he has been losing weight now and is floppy and more tired than normal. Any advice would be welcomed.
Asked On : Tue, 7 Aug 2012