Infant having swelling on both knees, have x-ray report. Can any online doctor help me to read it?

Hi My Baby is 2 years old and yesterday only we saw swelling on both of her knees. Xray reported no problem with bones/muscles. Doctors suggested blood test with below findings: DLC Counts: Polymorphs : 44%, Lymphocytes : 51%, Eosinophils: 04%, Monocytes : 01%, Basophils: 00% ESR : 25 mm/h RBC Counts : 4.71 Millions/cmm PCV : 35.3% MCV: 75 fl MCH: 24.3 pg MCHC : 32.2 % REW : 14.4 % Platelets counts : .87 lakhs/cmm MPV: 9.6 fl PDV : 15.4 PCT : 0.083 % Please suggest if there is anything wrong with the test result. If yes how to improve on count Thanks, Amit Sharma
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013