Thank you for your query.
I can understand your concern. However the following information would have been more useful for me to give you a guidance:
1. Duration of the swelling?
2. Is the swelling constant or does it wax and wane?
3. Any discomfort in moving?
4. Any other associated condition?
5. Did your child have a upper respiratory infection
a week or two earlier?
6. The total leucocyte count (TLC
), which seems to have been missed in your query?
The counts mentioned by you seem to be within normal limits. If there is no discomfort to your child then you can wait and watch otherwise you get him examined and manage accordingly.
I hope I have answered your query to your satisfaction.
Wishing your child all the besst.
Rajiv K Khandelwal