Infant having stomach ache, loose stools. Symptoms persisting despite medication. What is the recovery period?

Hi, Dr. My child (Girl, 2.7 yrs) is suffering with stomach ache while passing stools and also having lose motions. We prescribed a doctor the same day she suffered with the disease. Today is the 4th day after medication but she is till complaining of stomach ache and her stools are semisolid and occurs after she intakes anything. Kindly prescribe ssome medicine and do tell me how long will she still take to recover. Thanks and regards Astha Sharma
Asked On : Tue, 14 Aug 2012