Infant having small blister like spots under the eye. What are these?

my 20 month old girl has small spots just underneath her right eye, they look like a blister but upon closer inspection, look like 3 small spots very close together. It also a bit red and patchy. She is off her food and a bit grouchy, but otherwise OK We go on holiday tomorrow morning and I was a bit concered Can you help me understand what it might be? extra info: we live in hot climate, southern spain and she is in the sea or pool daily. Thanks
Asked On : Wed, 22 Aug 2012