Infant having loose brown stools, test negative, no fever, gaining weight, took cap. How to get rid off it?

its been a month & my 3 month old has been having loose brown stools every other day 2x I seen the doctor & got her stools tested.. waited a week & called to be told that her results came back negative
she has no fever she is gaining weight & wetting her diapers
but i had switched her formula from parents choice powder to similic concentrait ( back to hospital brand since she took it well) having seedy yellow poops. The powder formula made her have hard poop balls so I switched it bck to hospital brand I hoping it not due to the formula change ( I changed her forula Feb 11 and she started her medication on the same day)
shes only formula fed due to me being hiv positive
she is taking cotrimoxazole as her medication after she finsihed her 6 week azt
Im worried since it started March 5th and still going on
Asked On : Wed, 10 Apr 2013