Infant having frequent cold and nose bleed. Feeling dizzy and loss of focus. Could it be due to ear infection?

My child Is 2.5 years old and has had nosebleeds once a month or so for a year but with a recent heavy cold more frequently. Today she has complained of feeling dizzy and holding back of her head along with one nosebleed. She had temp earlier in week but now no temp and is herself except when she says she is dizzy when she can t focus. Should I take her to doc tomorrow? Could it be ear infection or sinuses or something more sinister? Many thanks
Asked On : Mon, 24 Sep 2012