Infant having diarrhea and fever, stool exam showed blastocystis hominis, yeast and glucose cells. Treatment advise?

hi! my baby boy had a diarrhea and on and off fever for 3 days. i just received the result of stool exam of my 10th month old baby boy. it said there that there was a few blastocystis hominis present in his stool, in addition there were also ++ result yeast cell and +++result glucose cell found in the stool. what would be the findings with these infos and how will i administer treatment to my baby. thanks! YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Sun, 30 Sep 2012