Infant has vomiting, loose motions. Prescribed ondansetron oral solution. Will he be okay?

sir, my son is 10 months old.he is regularly feeding with lactogen and cerelac vegetable twice a day. now we are giving him buffalo milk from 4 days,suddenly he is get vomited thrice a day.Doctor prescibed him ondansetron oral solution ip(emi) twice a day befor feeding him.we are using it vomting is controlled if we use emi and after feedig he is getting loose motions,and became very weak.Again we run to doctor and he prescribed us racigyl 15mg. and how mny times does we use it......
Asked On : Sun, 10 Mar 2013