Infant has severe cp, crying alot. How should i decrease her pain?

My 2yo has severe cp and is crying ALOT. They are evrywhere so eating and going to the toilet is becoming increasingly difficult for here. She is understandably itchy but due to her age doesn't understand that itching slows down the healing process. I have aqueous calamine cream which is applied frequently and liquid piriton but she has already had the allowed amount for today. Please can you advise on any other solutions to ease her pain.
Much appreciated
Asked On : Sat, 20 Apr 2013