Infant has loose motions, urine with blood trace. Any home remedies?

Hi sir, my son is 11 months old, we had gone for a long trip to h.p for spiritruals. while returing back from delhi baby is suffering from loose motions, he was admitted for 4 days with glocouse, pre pro kid satchet. he was little bit ok, after discharge agian now loose motion with bloodish clour is going with when he is passing urine from 2 days, can u suggest home medicine since he is not taking oral medicine Do the needful sir i m very much upset, since this loose motions he is also become anemic
Asked On : Fri, 21 Dec 2012