Infant has intermittent fever with projectile vomiting, yellow loose stools, low appetite. Stomach bug?

My son is 10 months old and has had off and on fever over the past few days. Along with the fever, he had projectile type vomit once on Saturday (on his first plane ride, and shortly after a full formula bottle and his normal baby food fruit/yogurt breakfast) and once yesterday (after another formula bottle - we thought he was feeling better so we tried and were wrong). His mood is okay, but we have not been giving him formula since yesterday morning. Instead we are giving him pedialyte and water as and when he ll take it. He has also had yellow loose stool once each day over the past three days. Not overly concerned at this point, but his appetite is definitely down and I m assuming its some sort of stomach bug.
Asked On : Fri, 1 Feb 2013