Infant has high fever and cough. No relief with ibuprofen. Dosage for Mefta-P suspension?

Hi.. My baby has high fever (101.5) and we were giving ibuprofin. But the fever was not reducing. When we travelled to US our doctor in India asked to keep Mefta-P suspension handy and in case of high fever suggested to give meftal. But I lost the prescription and I am not sure about the dosage. my baby is 2year old. She is also suffering from cough . Could you please help. We consulted a doctor here and they will not give any medicine for cough
Asked On : Mon, 1 Apr 2013