Infant has coxsackie, mother has muscle and joint pain. Due to meningitis or first period after delivery?

My son has cocksaki and impetigo at 10 weeks old. I started feeling muscle pain joint pain sharp pains all over my body stiffnecked pain in my back and a fever . I was worried that I had contracted meningitis from the Coxsackie but now I just got my period 1st after delivery.. It s been two months after my delivery. Either any hints as to what s going on is it possible that I have meningitis or is that possible that it s all related to my first period
Asked On : Sat, 1 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  43 Awaiting Answer