Indigestion, sweating, headache, dizziness, fatigued. Panic attack or a heart attack?

My female friend, just turned 50--doesn't smoke or drink--height/weight proportioned went to a clinic because she thought she was having a heart attack--they sent her to the ER. Blood work said she had a heart attack. She hasn't felt well all week, indigestion, on the day of the attack she was sweating, had a headache, dizzy and a feeling of an elephant on her chest. She couldn't breathe deep and fatigued. She didn't want to hear that. She thinks it was a panic attack. Did she have a heart attack. The EKG did not show she had a heart attack. We are confused. Did she or didn't she and how can we find out?
Asked On : Wed, 16 Oct 2013