Indigestion, pain before meals and vomiting after eating, reflux throughout the day, nasal bleeding with clots. Had stroke and breast cancer treatment. Cause of bleeding?

Hi i have been suffering indegestion and feeling sick. I GET ACHES IN MY STOMACH PRE MEAL TIME THEN AFTER EATING I DRY REACH OR VOMIT . REFLUX IS PRESENT THRU THE DAY BECOMING COMMON. NOW I EXPERIENCE HEAVY NOSE BLEEDS LOOSING ABOUT 8oz Blood and large clots two nights ago. I Have GOOD HEALTH NORMALLT I Had BREAST CANCER IN 2005 recent mamiogram clear. mini stroke 2003. Why do i feel sick then have blood nose?
Asked On : Mon, 18 Jun 2012