Increasing small white colored bumps on the side of penis head, What is this ?

Hey I m 18 and for a few months I ve been seeing these super small bumps on the side of my penis head (like really small, the size of a grain of sand or something however, still kind of bumpy). They are white colored and you can t really notice them unless I m erect. They just appeared out of no where. I am not circumcised. Recently I ve been watching my personal hygiene a bit more and washing my penis head by pulling back the skin and using soap. Today, I ve just noticed that the white dots have increased in numbers! Now there are really really small white dots on the front of my penis head (and still some all the way around)! I ve been reading a few forums and I can tell that it s not smegma. At least it doesn t really sound like smegma (its not white coating, its just white small grain dots around the bottom of the penis head). I don t know, I m still a virgin so I don t think its STDs. My skin isn t especially dry or anything and it doesn t hurt at all when I pull my foreskin back or masturbate. Can anyone help me? thanks a lot for reading
Asked On : Mon, 25 Feb 2013