Increasing of BPH after a colonoscopy. what caused my prostate to enlarge & what is the cure ?

I am 25 Years old I have BPH, i diagnosed myself with it after doing many procedures such as cystoscopy and abdominal ultrasound, urine analysis, urine culture, etc. and they were all negative. Doctors could not determine why i have difficulty in urinating and that i go frequently to the bathroom to urinate a small amount of urine. so after reading many essays online about Over Masturbation, it appears that this is what caused my Prostate to enlarge. but i could bear the side effects of the Alpha Blockers, such as nasal blocking and Postural Hypo tension and i did a colonoscopy today so the urine flow got even worse and its much harder to urinate. I don t know what to do, some say that the surgical solution will cause infertility. I have heard about other solution such as Holmium laser. So please tell me what to do ?
Asked On : Mon, 6 Dec 2010