Increased vaginal discharge, no foul smell or itchiness or pain. Caused by hormone replacements?

Hello Doctor, My wife has undergone a complete thyroid removal last year, maybe some part of it left on the right thyroid. She is taking these hormone replacements - my question is does this increases vaginal discharge in women - she has a little more than normal discharge before the cycle, which is clear no foul smell, no itchiness, no paid nothing just a little more discharge which is clear like water. Please if you guide me on this ??
Asked On : Wed, 19 Sep 2012