Increased pain around kidney area, abdominal pain, blood clots in vagina, bloating, stomach burning. Suggestion?

my wife was treated with what we thought was a UTI a few weeks back with antibiotics . The doctor ran some test at the hospital including urine and discovered some type of bacteria possible from urine in the kidneys or whatever. Anyway she took all the medicine giving to her for two weeks and her symptoms have slowed with a final change to another antibotic since they are still unable to pin point the bacteria found in the urine. This past week she has been talking about increased pain around the kidney area, abdominal pain has been constant even before I took her for the UTI also now she experiences sharp pain in her vagina at times. She had traces of blood clots in vagina briefly last week. She cant sleep due to the constant pain around her kidneys and sides. Another thing to add on is she has a hard time eating anything without her stomach burning and bloating alot. That actually has been going on for over a year now and causes her pain too. Just a breif history of her past surgeries: she has had 4 c-sections, total historectomy, nogules removed on thyroid,(thyroiddectomy) and gastric bypass . the doctors found cyst on her ovaries that was the reason for the historectomy. She is in alot of pain all the time not sure which doctor to turn too it is really getting fustrating for her going to the doctors and they are not finding nothing abnormal with her. Cna you suggest a area to start looking in please. Not even sure if I directed this question to the right doctor but please help.
Asked On : Sat, 3 Nov 2012