Increased muscle weakness, pain in legs, hip pain, charile horses in calves. Cause of concern?

I have been having increased muscle weakness and pain in my legs, I am 40 and have always been an active person. I have notice these last few months that the muscles in my legs are sore and weak. My hip joints have been hurting as well. I am a server and am always on my feeet and going up and down steps. I am active. When I sit for a little while and when I get up my legs hurt untill I walk around alittle. I also have been getting horrible charile horses in my calves at night. And sharp pains going down each arm through my hands . Should I be concerned????
Asked On : Mon, 21 May 2012