Increased levels of blood sugar, blood pressure, on medicines. Suggestions to lower levels of BP, diabetes?

Hi hello! My blood sugar level fasting is 122 and pp is 132.... Prior to this it keeps to a borderline like fasting 125/132/115......pp 138/145/130 when I was put with pace maker...due to Arithmia,low pulse rate and had syncopes 3/4 times.Now my BP is little on the higher side like 155/95.having Repace H 5mg morning and Repace 50 plain at night.Having half sugar medicine Cetapin XR with lunch as precautionary measure.
Asked On : Sun, 4 Nov 2012